Cut out some images that you love from your favourite magazines. You should see a common theme and colour direction emerging.
Traditional homes call for traditional colours. Take the history of your home into account before painting to make the most of its features.
Select a feature or detail you like and accentuate it with a contrasting colour.
- Ocean Sponge PM140
- Crushed Ruby PF060
- Colorbond® Windspray PZ2120
- Trims/DoorsBride's Kiss PE070
- Warm Shadow PZ7140
- Colorbond® Deep Ocean PZ1060
- Steamed Dumpling PZ8010wh
- Trims/DoorsPlum Seduction PA060
- Holding Hands PT120
- Washington PT140
- Colorbond® Ironstone PZ5110
- Trims/DoorsFor Nature's Sake PG010wh
- Colorbond® Pale Eucalypt PZ130
- Colorbond® Classic Cream PS140
- Twisted Twine PU150
- Trims/DoorsSnapper PZ1080
- Warm Caramel PQ140
- Hesitant PX150
- Dreamy Candlelight PI110
- Trims/DoorsColorbond® Jasper PO110